This is a re-post from NBC’s Houston affiliate www.click2houston.com website. This article was share with be and I wanted to share it with all of you!
You can view the original article here: Click Here
You can disable your “frequent locations” feature by following these quick steps:
- In your phone’s settings, go into locations
- Then scroll down to and tap on system services
- Scroll down to and tap on frequent locations
- Scroll down and tap, to clear your history
- Then, go back up to the frequent locations tab, and set the button to off