Your small business is under attack. Right now, extremely dangerous and well-funded cybercrime rings are using sophisticated techniques to hack into thousands of small businesses to steal credit cards, blackmail you to recover data and swindle money directly out of your bank account.
82,000 NEW malware threats are being released every single day and HALF of the cyber-attacks occurring are aimed at small businesses just like yours. You just don’t hear about it because it’s kept quiet for fear of bad PR, lawsuits and sheer embarrassment.
The National Cyber Security Alliance reports that 1 in 5 small businesses have been victims of cybercrime in the last year and this number is growing rapidly as businesses continue to move to cloud computing, mobile devices and store more information online.
Here are 7 critical security measures your business must have in place to have any chance of fending off these criminals:
- Train Employees On Security Best Practices. The #1 vulnerability for business networks are the employees using them. If they don’t know how to spot infected e-mails or online scams, they could infect your entire network.
- Create An Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) And Enforce It! An AUP outlines how employees are permitted to use company-owned PCs, devices, software, Internet access and e-mail. Having this type of policy is critical if your employees are using their own devices to access company email and data.
- Require STRONG passwords throughout your company. Passwords should be at least 8 characters and contain lowercase and uppercase letters, symbols and at least one number.
- Keep Your Network Up To Date. New vulnerabilities are found almost daily on common software programs you use all the time; therefore it’s critical you patch and update systems frequently.
- Have An Excellent Backup. A quality backup can foil even the most aggressive ransomware attacks, where a hacker locks up your files and holds them ransom until you pay up. If your files are backed up, you don’t have to pay to get your data back.
- Don’t Allow Employees To Download Unauthorized Software. One of the fastest ways to access your network is by embedding malicious code in seemingly harmless apps.
- Don’t Scrimp On A Good Firewall. Your firewall is the frontline defense against hackers, so you need a really good one with monitoring and maintenance done regularly.
Claim your Cybersecurity Audit for only $297 ($997 value) and get answers to these critical questions:
- Is your network really and truly secured against the most devious of cybercriminals?
- Is your data TRULY backing up ALL of the important files and data you would never want to lose?
- Are your employees freely using the Internet to access risky websites that make your company more vulnerable to attack?
- Is your firewall, anti-spam and antivirus strong enough to keep the bad guys out?
- Are your employees storing confidential and important information on unprotected cloud apps that are OUTSIDE of your backups and your control.
This offer expires on the witching hour [midnight]
(a $997 value).
To Claim Your Cybersecurity Audit Today,
Give Us A Call at 713-277-7799