Low Voltage Technician
The Team at Your Business Solutions firmly believes that not only are strong technical skills required to work with us, but an unwavering belief that working as a team for a common goal is essential! Your Business Solutions has a very specific goal, “Help Small/Medium Businesses Succeed”. Small Businesses are the backbone of our country. Helping them succeed is Paramount!
- Paid time off,
- Health insurance,
- Dental insurance,
- Education assistance.
- Performance Bonuses
Insight into YBS:
We are a Small Business that takes business serious but like to have fun in the process. We know when it’s time to be serious and when it’s time to have fun. No stuffy corporate attitudes here, we don't put up with playing politics and we have a TEAM FIRST attitude! Our growth has been recognized by The Houston Business Journal Fast100 as well as Inc Magazine's INC5000 list were we ranked in the top 1000! That is why we are seeking additional team members to join us on our quest to help SMBs and Mid-market companies grow. With offices in The Woodlands, Dallas and Midland, it is likely that you will be traveling.
If you are selected to join our team, be advised that we REQUIRE three commitments immediately:
- #1 - Communication
- #2 - Production
- #3 - Commitment to our Company's Code of Honor
The following are must have qualities:
- Self Starter
- High Energy
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Problem Solving
- Coax/Cat6/Cat5e/ Cat3 cable installations in Commercial/Industrial/Retail environments.
- Able to navigate drop ceilings, internal walls, external walls, wire trays, conduit.
- Fiber Optic Installation. Termination and Testing.
- Troubleshoot voice and data lines. Must have a working knowledge of commercial grade wiring topologies.
- Telephony/Data circuit extensions.
- Network equipment installation.
- Provide connection to network equipment via laptop with Hyper Terminal or Putty.
- Once the session is created you will be instructed by NOC tech.
* Project Coordinator will provide support as needed.
- Provide onsite physical layer support, while participating in Conference Bridge. You may sit on phone for long periods of time.
- Perform site survey per job scope.
- Document Sites (Before & After) with Photos.
- Assist team with site workbook and upload to Sharepoint.
* Project Coordinator will provide support.
- Troubleshoot/Install various telephone systems.
Some after-hours and weekend work would be required.
Applicant must be able to travel and work off hours.
BICSI cert (current or past) a plus.
Certified for Security Clearance